Mark your Calendars for Cael’s Ride 4 Stillbirth Motorcycle Run and Pig Roast June 10th, 2017
Cael’s Angels Association is dedicated to helping families of stillbirths honor their babies with financial assistance for end-of-life expenses. To fund this we host an annual motorcycle ride called Cael’s Ride 4 Stillbirth Awareness.
Please join us for Cael’s Ride 4 Stillbirth Awareness June 10th, 2017. We will be starting the ride at Maple Grove Hospital, 9875 Hospital Drive, Maple Grove, MN . This is the birth place of Cael and many other baby angels. They are the gold standard in dealing with stillbirth and have graciously offered to have us start here.
From there we will ride west, north, east, and south to some nice locations for some socializing, food and good fun.
Please check here for details as they become available. A mapped route is posted below.
- Rider $20*
- Passenger $15
- Virtual Ride $15* For those without rides we will be streaming the ride via an Action Cam so you can join in on the action.
- Day of the ride registration & check-in 8:30 am – 11:00 am Maple Grove Hospital,9875 Hospital Dr, Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Road Guard meeting 10:00 am
- Announcements and Blessing of the ride at 10:15 am
- Kick stands up promptly at 11:00 am for all that want to ride out as a group. This ride uses road guards to stay together.
- Stop 1 is about 40 miles to this location Brickyard Bar & Grill 8475 Center Street Clear Lake, MN
- Stop 2 is about 45 miles to this location. BootLeggers Saloon & Eatery 19735 Iguana St NW, Elk River, MN 55330
- Stop 3 is about 50 miles, raffle, and a whole lot of good times. Route 65 Pub & Grub 18407 MN-65, Cedar, MN 55011
- We will have a pig roast at the final location. We are planning a raffle and other stuff at the last stop so hang around win some stuff and visit.
100% of all donations and proceeds from this run go directly to the programs Cael’s Angels Association offers to aid bereaved families of stillbirth.
No one at Cael’s Angels Association takes a salary so all donation got to fund our projects.
Thank you for your support for the 26,000 families stillbirth effects in the US each year.
*Registration subject to processing fees
**All plans for raffles subject to change based on registration numbers and items donated.